Wednesday 4 September 2013

Artist Statement



Artist Statement

Name: Gan Xiao Whua

ID: 1112701817

Artist Treatment: Windows Live Movie Maker, Adobe Lightroom CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS6,  Adobe Audition CS6.

Artist Statement: For this assignment 2, the topic that I choose is about smartphone. At first
I will collect the data based on the people around me. I observed what is the brands of the smartphone they are using in this 7 days. In this 7 days ,I found that the apple user is more than Samsung user which the data that I collected is 41.7% is Apple user, 39.6% is Samsung user while 9.9% is HTC user. The medium that I choose is paper stop motion, which is use the paper drawing create a video. The color of this video that I use is primary color such as red, blue, green and etc because in this video it will bring the feeling of happy ,playful and fun. Then, the typo that I use is write by my self .Last but not least, the audio that I choose name Small Flashing also bring the emotion of fun and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment